Hello again! So tomorrow I'm 18 weeks and the baby is already moving around like a ninja! It's amazing how fast time has flown thus far! I'm growing out of all my clothes and double take everytime I walk past a mirror. We went to the doctor last week for our monthly check up and all is well...I just asked her twenty questions on how we are going to go about getting the baby OUT!! That's my biggest anxiety in this whole situation! Anywhoooo...sounds terrifying! Women keep popping em' out, so it must not be too bad.
The Packers won the SUPERBOWL! Just wanted to throw that in there...I can't believe it!! I could have wet myself! I wore my cheesehead and brought extras for my friends!
Back to baby...
I'm eating everything in site and sometimes i can even smell the food I'm craving...for example, saturday Zach and I were veggin on the couch and I got a waft of Bugles...yes Bugles! I don't even know when the last time I had Bugles was, but I wanted them soooo bad!! I wish my husband would gain some baby weight with me, instead he looks better than ever! Not fair! I keep forgetting to bring my camera so I can upload the belly shots, so I'm making a public statement that I will have that done by the end of the week! OXOX til next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment