Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Keepin it real!

Wowwy its already been forever since I blogged!! So not much new has happened since last post, so that is why I titled this blog 'Keepin it real'...I'm going to tell you all the joys of gaining weight and being pregnant. ;) I have gained about twelve pounds and it's all in my torso, so gravity is my enemy! I'm usually an avid runner or jogger, but due to the 12 pounds currently resting on my bladder, I have grown scared of anything that forces me to bounce! Bad things happen! For example...I was in San Anton shopping and I was really getting into it not realizing how bad I had to go, then out of no where I sneezed! I couldn't believe it!! How emb,arrassing! Luckily I was wearing black pants! Funny now...horrifying at the time!
I have boycotted maternity clothes, so everyday I wear scrubs to work and love it!! I don't think I'm going to go back to regular clothes...its like wearing PJ's to work!
That's about it for now...I have my 22 week pic and today is my 24th week, so I'll get a pic and post those on the blog asap!

No comments:

Post a Comment