Does it not look like it's getting pointier!? What is going on?!! Not much new has been going on with baby Sumrall, just getting stronger and stronger. It's kicks take the wind out of me...I swear I have bruising on the back side of my ribs and inside my uterus!! I can already tell its going to have Zach's fiesty personality! And his appetite cause when I eat it gets SOOOOO excited...just like Zach.
Baby Sumrall and I take off this wednesday for Wisconsin...our second trip together. I'm sure I will be very uncomfortable on the plane, especially when I have to maneuver with a pointy belly on a tiny plane in a tiny bathroom, which I'm sure I will visit often due to my tiny bladder!! I made sure to book an aisle seat!! As far as doctors visits go....nothing much new...we have the last ultrasound May 2nd to make sure the placenta is not in the way. I have been very lazy with my workouts because of it so tonight is my last boot camp class, which I'm sad about, but I need to milk this pregnancy for all it's worth cause as soon as the baby is out I have no excuse to sit on the couch all evening watching tv! Tootles for now!!
No comments:
Post a Comment