Saturday, June 11, 2011

What I've been doing in my Absence! ;)



We redid the patio...finally!!





Silver Bullet finally got put to rest and replaced with my mom car, which I LOVE!! But, I'm gonna miss Bullet...she was soo good to me for TEN years!!!



Both Grandmas and Aunt Brooke
















My friends threw me the most beautiful shower...it was like a wedding!! They spoiled me and I didn't deserve it! ;)

















My Mom and Ernie came down for two weeks and it was SO NICE having them here!!! I can't wait til the day they become winter texans!!

In the pic: Mom is playing with baby sumralls toy...she will always be a kid at heart! She is going to be such an AMAZING grandma!!




















She was a beautiful bride!!!
















My dear friend Hollen got married in Dallas on May 7th. I got to see all my friends from chiro school and had a blast!! I cant believe this dec. will be five years since we graduated!!!


















This pic was one month ago today! (32 weeks)























No comments:

Post a Comment